Saint Michael the Archangel Parish serves the spiritual needs of the faithful, and serves community in the Miramichi with hope and charity.
Contact our parish office about
faith formation opportunities, about
receiving or assisting to serve the Sacraments,
visits to the sick or those in need,
funerals and bereavement,
prayers for the living and for the faithful departed, and Mass Intentions,
use of our parish hall,
or how to contact any of our other ministries:
Located on the Basilica grounds, in the 1846 house that served as the original pastor’s residence, the first Saint Michael’s college, and first Chatham hospital of the Religious Hospitallers of Saint Joseph.
Located in the Basilica, serving clothing to those in need since 1968.
Open Saturdays from 9AM-12PM, or by appointment (call 778-0015).
- Corporal Works of Mercy
- Feeding the hungry: we support the Community Meal hosted at St. Andrew’s United Church
- Visit prisoners: Our Saint Vincent de Paul Society provides clothing outreach to the Women’s Correctional Centre in Miramichi
- Sheltering the homeless: Our Saint Vincent de Paul Society supports families with household needs
- Visiting the Sick: Please contact the parish office to arrange a visit.
- Contact our parish office about
- funerals and bereavement,
- hospitality, and
- charity, almsgiving and fundraising
- Spiritual Works of Mercy
- Faith formation
- Prayers for the living and faithful departed